Our customers have a high quality requirement that we're happy to meet. That's why the quality and reliability of our suppliers plays a really important role in our procurement. We work with selected suppliers who share our focus on quality, delivery reliability, sustainability, and cost awareness. If you want to offer us components or a service, please send us your supplier application.
- Seamlessly rolled steel rings with a diameter of around
100 mm to 6,000 mm made from C45 and 42CrMo 4
- Rolling element balls as per DIN 5401 and cylinder rollers as per
DIN 5402 with a diameter from 12 mm to 70 mm
- Tools for mechanical machining (turning and drilling)
- Plastic/rubber sealing (extrusion)
- Sheet made from QStE380N or St52-3 (types of processing: Laser cutting, welding, surface treatment)
- Sheet welded housing in size to 500x1300x1400 mm made from QStE380N or St52-3
(types of processing: Lasering, edging, bending, welding, possible mechanical machining, painting)
- Cast housing made from GGG-40.3 and GS 60 to size 250x1000x1000 mm (raw castings)
- Mechanical processing of cast housings made from GGG-40.3 and GS 60 to size 250x1000x1000 mm
- Worm wheels made from GGG-70 to size
ø 750 mm x h = 250 mm
- Mechanical processing of worm wheels made from GGG-70 to size ø 750 mm x h = 250 mm (types of processing: Turning, drilling, thread cutting)
- Gear cutting for worm wheels made from GGG-70 to ø 750 mm x h=250 mm
- Worm shafts made from 16MnCr5 to size ø 80x560 mm
- Turned parts made from 42CrMo4V or St52-3 to size ø 1,000 mm x h=40 mm
- Small turned parts from ø 20 mm to ø 200 mm made from St52-3, 100CrMo7.3, 42CrMo4V etc.
- Service providers for turning (CNC-controlled), drilling, gear cutting, hardening (induction hardening), metalization (corrosion protection)
IMO GmbH & Co. KG
IMO Holding GmbH
Delivery / pickup:
Imostrasse 1 / Gate 6
Contact: + 49 9193 6395 - 3728, 3731, 5197 or 2673, send e-mail
Mo. - Thur.: 8 - 12 a.m., 12.30 - 16.30 p.m.
Fr.: 8 - 12 a.m., 12.30 - 14.30 p.m.