For more than three decades, we've been selling the best solution to our customers throughout the world. If a standard product doesn't do the job, our engineers can provide custom advice.
We have a long shared development history with many customers - and we successfully master challenges together. At the end of the application consulting process, the ideal product for your usage scenario is always ensured.
Pre-sales - application consulting
The right impetus for your successful project
- Technical advice
- Design and calculation
- Construction and drafting
- Integration of your FE calculation
- FE calculation including complex mounting structures
- Product training courses
Our sales team is happy to provide advice about our products. Please phone us or send us an e-mail!
On-site service - around the world
We also provide support during and after the delivery of your slewing ring or slew drive. Our service team supervises the installation, organizes inspections, and provides advice by telephone and at the site itself.
If you have any questions about a purchased IMO product, please contact us using a service inquiry.
Are you looking for replacement parts for yaw or blade bearings that are failing - perhaps prematurely? We can supply replacement solutions for wind turbines from diverse manufacturers.
After-sales - service
Expert support beyond project completion
- Integration support
- Dismantling and inspection
- Assessment and optimization advice
- Repair and maintenance
- Lubricant analysis, sealing assessment, wear measurement
- Screw checks
- Organization of the certification of slew drives, calculations, complete slewing rings, and slew drives
- Replacement part service
- Packaging replacement, long-term packaging for up to 5 years
- Work on construction sites with leading level 3 rope access technicians with FISAT certification
- Inspection of personal protection equipment against falling in accordance with BGG 906
- CMS (Condition Monitoring System) measurements, analysis, and fingerprint